LONDON, GROSSBRITANNIEN7. SEPTEMBER 2020QUELLE: AFPTV
1. Schwenk von rechts nach links police van arrive at court2. Totale protest in front of the Old Bailey in London3. Totale British fashion designer and supporter of Julian Assange, Vivienne Westwood speaking on stage 4. Halbnahe Julian Assange's father, John Shipton plays a recording from his telephone5. Nah British fashion designer and supporter of Julian Assange, Vivienne Westwood speaking on stage
LONDON, GROSSBRITANNIEN1. MAI 2019QUELLE: AFP
6. Foto WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange gestures from the window of a prison van as he is driven into Southwark Crown Court in London on May 1, 2019, before being sentenced to 50 weeks in prison for breaching his bail conditions in 2012.
WASHINGTON, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, VEREINIGTE STAATEN28. NOVEMBER 2010QUELLE: AFP
7. Foto View of the WikiLeaks homepage taken in Washington on November 28, 2010. Whistleblower website WikiLeaks unleashed a flood of US cables detailing shocking diplomatic episodes, from a nuclear standoff with Pakistan to Arab leaders urging a strike on Iran. The leaked memos describe a Chinese government bid to hack into Google, plans to reunite the Korean peninsula after the North's eventual collapse, and quote Saudi Arabia's king as saying the United States should bomb Iran to halt its nuclear drive, telling it to "cut off the head of the snake." AFP PHOTO / Nicholas KAMM
LONDON, GROSSBRITANNIEN20. JUNI 2012QUELLE: AFPTV
8. Halbnahe Julian Assange coming onto the balcony of the Ecuadorian embassy
LONDON, GROSSBRITANNIEN21. OKTOBER 2019QUELLE: AFPTV
9. Totale protesters outside courthouse10. Halbnahe protester holds a sign "UK Don't extradite Assange"11. Halbnahe protester holds a sign "Julian Assange Freedom"