AGRA, UTTAR PRADESH, INDIEN21. SEPTEMBER 2020QUELLE: AFPTV
1. Totale Taj Mahal seen through entry passage 2. Totale Taj Mahal 3. Halbnahe visitor having temperature checked4. Totale visitors at Taj Mahal5. Halbnahe visitors at Taj Mahal6. Totale visitors at Taj Mahal7. Halbnahe visitors at Taj Mahal
8. O-TON 1 - Shailendra Sengar, doctor visiting Taj Mahal (Mann, English, 12 Sek.): "If we take proper precautions, if we use the mask and the sanitiser, and if we follow the social distancing protocols, then I think it is safe. And you have to move on, you have to live with covid."
9. Zwischenschnitt: Totale sign telling visitors not to touch surfaces 10. Zwischenschnitt: Totale visitors at Taj Mahal
11. O-TON 2 - Shakti Singh, tourist photographer at Taj Mahal (Mann, English, 25 Sek.): "Without opening this Taj Mahal, so many workers and so many photographers, they are totally unemployed. They have no any source of income. How to earn money? And how to manage daily needs, daily sources ma’am? Electricity bills, food, and medical - so many problems are there ma’am. So I’m very happy to the government that Taj Mahal is open today."
12. Zwischenschnitt: Totale Taj Mahal
13. Halbnahe visitors entering Taj Mahal14. Totale entrance to Taj Mahal15. Halbnahe people walking near Taj Mahal entrance